Thank you to all our participants and sponsors that made our 2023 Spring Conference a success! We brought together experts from every industry to discuss the changing environments during this time of transition in Colorado.
- Changing Environments During this Time of Transition: Causes from Multiple Perspectives– Don Day, Jr., Meteorologist
- Our Water, Our Future on the West Slope– Andy Mueller, General Manager, Colorado River District
- Agricultural Impacts Panel– Moderated by Brandon Bainer, Associate Director of County and Member Development, Colorado Farm Bureau
- Intersection Between the Business Community and Advancing Climate Actions– Moderated by Candace Carnahan, President/CEO, Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Ela, Operations Manager & Partner, Ela Family Farms
- Tony Massaro, Colorado Policy Consultant, Business for Water Stewardship
- Mizraim Cordero, Director of State and Local Governmental Affairs, United Airlines
- Keynote Lunch Presentation: Agriculture in the Grand Valley and the Broader Economy-Jenny Beiermann, Agricultural Economist, Colorado State University Extension Office
- Slide Deck
- Understanding the Energy Transition– Moderated by Brad McCloud, Area Manager of Community Relations in Western Colorado, Xcel Energy
- Overcoming Challenges, Building Rural Resiliency-
Check the Description for Specific Presentation Timing.