In May Club 20 hosted our bi-annual Washington DC Fly-In virtually. Participants had the opportunity to engage virtually with our nationally elected and appointed leaders including, agency officials, federal partners, and panel discussions. Please see resources and presentations from this event below.
• PESP grants: https://www.epa.gov/pesp/pesticide-environmental-stewardship-program-grants
• EPA Accepting Public Comments on Nominees for the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Scientific Advisory Panel (FIFRA SAP): Public comments on the nominees should be submitted to docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2021-0293 on www.regulations.gov on or before June 21, 2021. These comments will be used to assist the agency in selecting the new members for the chartered panel. For additional information, please see the Federal Register notice, docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2021-0293, or contact Steven Knott, M.S., DFO, Office of Program Support, Environmental Protection Agency (202-564-0103 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The FIFRA SAP serves as a primary scientific peer review mechanism of EPA’s Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention and is structured to provide independent scientific advice and recommendations to EPA on health and safety issues related to pesticides.
• WRAP: https://www.epa.gov/waterreuse/water-reuse-action-plan
• CDPHE: https://cdphe.colorado.gov/Regulation_11_Direct_Potable_Reuse
• Fire and Smoke real time map: https://fire.airnow.gov
• EPA Public Listening Sessions on Upcoming Oil and Natural Gas Methane Rule Rule: https://www.epa.gov/controlling-air-pollution-oil-and-natural-gas-industry/epa-announces-public-listening-sessions
• EPA’s Climate Change Indicators: https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicators
NFIB Presentation Slides: Click Here